What are the features of our car park pay and display machines
One of the unique features of our Pay and Display Machines is the alpha-numeric keypad, which ensures the user has to enter their full registration number before paying for their parking.
We also understand that customers no longer carry cash on them for both security reasons and the convenience of debit/credit cards. Using the latest payment interfaces, users can pay not only with cash or cards but even by premium rate SMS (text message) with our pay-by-phone parking solutions.
Creative Car Park can also link our Pay and Display car parking systems with ANPR cameras, so we can instantly identify any vehicle that has exceeded the amount of time paid for, or that has not purchased a ticket at all.
Depending on your preferences, we can issue an alert to your car parking staff so they are able to issue a parking ticket immediately or we can issue the driver with a parking charge notice through the post. The benefit of this means you have 24-hour car park income, without the need for patrols and attendants around the clock.
Additionally, we can provide a complete entry and exit transaction log so you have complete visibility of vehicles using your car parking premises. With the supply of additional cameras for supplementary images, this can be extremely helpful when issues arise.
What are the benefits of using Pay & Display Machines
There are a number of benefits in using Pay and Display Machines for both you and your users.
- Easy and cost-effective to implement. We can easily install ticketing machines so you can start securely managing your car park instantly.
- User-friendly with simplistic interfaces. Pay and Display car parking systems are easy-to-use with clear instructions.
- Operate 24/7. With a parking ticketing system in place around the clock, there is no need for attendants at any point and the car park can be opened at all times.
- Reliable in all weather conditions. These types of parking systems are unlikely to fail during adverse weather conditions so you can have peace of mind it will be up and running all year round.
- Increase revenue from parking. Pay and Display systems can be used to generate revenue as users must pay to use your facilities.
- Increase Efficiency. By using a Pay and Display parking system, there is no need for a parking patrol or attendant to be on site. With remote monitoring, we can identify offending vehicles immediately and issue a parking charge instantly.