Midlands – Regional/ Area Sales Manager
Regional Sales Director
Midlands – TF, WV, WS, DY, B, WR, CV, LE, NN
2nd June 2021
The primary role of our Regional Sales team is to promote and sell to prospective clients, the Company’s car park facilities management services. These include; ANPR car park monitoring, pay to park app technology, pay and display, max stay/ permit holders only systems and the numerous other products and services we offer. You are required to focus on targeting prospective clients in the areas around the UK within your specific region.
As part of your role, you will be required to travel to and from your home to the premises (or other agreed venues) of prospective clients. You must have the ability to close deals over the phone, video calls, as well as face to face.
You will be allocated 3 or more Business Development Executives who will create opportunities for you and book meetings for you to attend either physically or virtually on a daily basis. Although this team are based centrally and not directly managed by you, they are “your team” and you will engage with them, direct them, and motivate them on a daily basis to create a highly successful sales unit where you all share in your collaborative achievements.
Meetings booked for you will account for a proportion of your workload – networking within existing client relationships and self-generation of opportunities will also be an expectation – overachievement is encouraged through totally uncapped commission schemes and very attractive accelerator incentives.
This role comes with a personal, 121, dedicated external sales coach and mentor. Our company believes in personal development and investment in growth, that you will benefit greatly from within this role and future ones.
Your duties will include pitching and presenting to and negotiating for the supply of the Company’s services to prospective clients. You will be negotiating the terms of potential contracts with prospective clients, liaising with your line manager or other Directors of the Company in relation to such terms, and facilitating the execution of contracts for the supply of Services to prospective clients and management of their sites/ locations.
As with all sales roles you will be required to meet targets, and these will be notified to you by your Line Manager on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis. You will be rewarded for doing so, and super incentivised when you begin to overachieve.
Your role will also include such other duties as may be required by the Company.
We have limited competition and unique propositional differences that set us apart – you will be selling zero cost solutions to small business owners.
£60,000 – £85,000 OTE available in the first year, but this is totally uncapped.
To be considered for this role you need to demonstrate the following:
- 2-3yrs Experience in B2B Field Sales within the SME Sector
- Ability to close face to face and over the phone
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Well organised and efficient
- Works well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Very Confident, Self Motivated, Quick and Nimble thinker
- Team Player
- Experienced, with a proven track record of closing deals and success in a sales environment
The ideal candidate will bring skills and experience to the business. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, dynamic, well presented and confident in their sales skills. Full training and onboarding with be provided with external dedicated coaching and support. We are based in North London but operationally cover the UK.
- Commission Scheme
- Monthly entertainment and prizes
Reference ID: RSM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Base Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per year
CONTACT US NOW FOR A CHAT
No agencies please
Creative Car Park Ltd was founded in 1995 to provide traditional car park management services. We quickly developed the reputation for professionalism, friendly efficiency and technological innovation that is the basis of our success today. We became the first car park operator in the UK to offer a fully automated ANPR enforcement service.
We continue to develop creative solutions to meet the changing needs of car park owners around the country. Focused primarily in the B2B SME sector, but with major brand clients such as KFC, NHS, and Costa Coffee.
- Business Development and converting sales opportunities
- CRM updates and personal opportunity creation
- Appointment management and feedback
- Internal communication with both telesales and field sales colleagues
- Diary management
- Meeting outcome reporting
- Quality checking
- Proposal creation and co-ordination
- Reporting on team performance and feedback to the RSD, CCO and the Telesales Manager
- Adhoc sales tasks
- IT skills including Outlook, Excel and Google
- Experience of using a CRM system (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- High energy, engaging and fun
Contacts (Internal and External)
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Regional Sales Director
- Business Development Executives
- Head of Business Development
- Head of Client Liaison
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coach
- Sales Training Manager
CONTACT US NOW FOR A CHAT