Human Resources Advisor
Head of Human Resources
Finchley Central, London
26th July 2021
To support and assist the Head of Human Resources and to provide first line support to all employees in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution to all HR matters. The role holder will work closely with the management team to provide advice including on recruitment, performance management, new legislation and people development. They must be able to work in a small team in a growing business and will also be responsible for managing the office on a day-to-day basis.
The role is an excellent opportunity for somebody with a HR generalist background and who is ambitious to develop their career.
This role is to support our continued growth and following our relocation to a massive new modern office in Finchley Central, we are looking for those to join our team with a passion for all HR matters. We take a mix of experienced and eager to learn, with a proven track record of training those with no prior experience and making them key members of our ever growing team.
You will be working for one of the industry leaders and a highly successful Car Park Management company based in North London. We have limited competition and unique propositional differences that set us apart – you will be selling zero cost solutions to small business owners.
Please send your CV alongside your salary requirements and availability for interviews and start dates.
To be considered for this role you need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 years working in an HR environment
- CIPD level 5 an advantage (or studying for it currently)
- Experience in recruiting (including interviewing) and onboarding
- Excellent communication and IT skills. Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint an advantage
- Passionate about HR and personal development
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work at all levels from Board level down.
- Discretion and diplomacy
The ideal candidate will bring skills and experience to the business. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, dynamic, well presented and confident in their telephone, admin and HR skills. Full training and onboarding with be provided along with ongoing support. The successful candidate must be organised, able to work well under pressure and have the ability to meet deadlines. It is imperative that you can prioritise workload and have excellent people skills. We are based in North London but operationally cover the UK.
Must have excellent telephone manner and good command of the English language both spoken and written as you will speak to colleagues and recruitment candidates on a regular basis, via telephone and email.
- Administration for HR department including offer letters, contracts and all other correspondence as well as ensuring that all relevant documents are completed and returned
- Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants. This includes creating electronic new starter files as well as manual paper files and ensure all records are kept up to date and accurate and in line with GDPR
- Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data. This includes keeping contract changes up to date and ensure the required letters are produced
- Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
- Complete leaver communication, paperwork and assist with exit interviews
- Support with payroll processing
- Carry out inductions and risk assessments for all new employees
- Responsible for Health and Safety alongside Head of HR and Head of Legal
- Assist with the recruitment and new start on-boarding process from end to end
- Publish, maintain and monitor job adverts on online job boards, social media and any other channels that we advertise
- Screen CVs and forward shortlisted CVs to the relevant managers
- Arrange interviews and attend where necessary
- Manage the onboarding process such as reference requests, right to work checks and ensure internal arrangements are made for the new starter
- Assisting with organising Christmas party and any other work events
- Take responsibility for office management and smooth running of the office
- Identify ways to improve the HR process
- Advising management on people development matters
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Competitive salary
- Full training
- Great location
- Very good onsite facilities
- Staff perks and treats
Reference ID: HRA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
No agencies please
Creative Car Park Ltd was founded in 1995 to provide traditional car park management services. We quickly developed the reputation for professionalism, friendly efficiency and technological innovation that is the basis of our success today. We became the first car park operator in the UK to offer a fully automated ANPR enforcement service.
We continue to develop creative solutions to meet the changing needs of car park owners around the country. Focused primarily in the B2B SME sector, but with major brand clients such as KFC, NHS, and Costa Coffee.
Contacts (Internal and External)
- All Employees
- Head of HR
- Team leaders
- Recruitment Candidates
If you apply for a role with Creative Car Park Limited, you will be providing the Company with your personal information. If you would like further information about how the Company collates and holds your personal information, please view our employment privacy notice found on our website.