Head of Marketing
Chief Commercial Officer
Finchley Central, North London
28th May 2021
To own, champion and manage the day-to-day activity of our marketing, brand, website, social media platforms, collateral, and all other communications. Responsible for the measurement tracking, reporting and budgeting. Create, plan, and implement our marketing strategy across the business, constantly seeking new opportunities for the business to succeed in the marketplace and to follow these through from conception to sale and ongoing client engagement.
This is as broad and diverse a role as you wish to make it, you will have an almost unlimited creative license which will require strong communication skills and an ability to work at senior board level downwards. A creative mind, with a head for business and results – this role needs a well-rounded energetic problem solver who is willing work on a variety of different projects at the same time. Must be detail oriented, have excellent management and reporting skills, perfect written English language skills and has the ability to create and write own content.
Competitive Salary based on your experience and potential.
Are you “Too Creative” for a boring application process?
We do not mind if you want to apply the usual way, that is fine with us as long as you have what it takes to overachieve in this role then we would love to hear from you regardless.
However, always wanted to show what you can really do? Want to go wild and show what your marketing skills are really capable of?
Ok, go on then….blow our socks off….
Who do I send stuff too? Well, if you are good at target marketing you will find out won’t you!
- Bonus Scheme
- Incentives and perks
- Great location with Free parking and only 3mins to the TFL Underground
- Monthly entertainment and prizes
CONTACT US NOW FOR A CHAT
No agencies please
Creative Car Park Ltd was founded in 1995 to provide traditional car park management services. We quickly developed the reputation for professionalism, friendly efficiency and technological innovation that is the basis of our success today. We became the first car park operator in the UK to offer a fully automated ANPR enforcement service.
We continue to develop creative solutions to meet the changing needs of car park owners around the country. Focused primarily in the B2B SME sector, but with major brand and franchise operators such as KFC, NHS, McDonalds, Accor, and Costa Coffee.
- Website management
- Inbound lead generation
- Partnership channel creation engagement and management
- Social media management
- Sales collateral and GTM Strategy
- Client engagement and NPS
- NPD Propositional Development and GTM
Required skills and experience to be considered for this role:
- B2B marketing management experience 3 years + with portfolio of examples
- IT skills including Outlook, excel and Google
- Experience of using a CRM system (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent creative writing skills
- CRM experience
- Microsoft Office inc excellent Word and PowerPoint skills
- WordPress experience a bonus
- Social media skills a plus
- Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills, press experience a plus
- Good people management skills
- Well organised and efficient
- Ability to prioritize work load
- Works well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Team Player with ability to work alone
- Customer Experience skills
Contacts (Internal and External)
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Board of Directors
- Web agency
- Graphic Design Agency
- Partnerships and Industry/ Sector Associations
- Head of Client Liaison
CONTACT US NOW FOR A CHAT
Full company, role training, guidance, support, with ongoing coaching and mentoring will be provided. If you want to be a Head of Marketing, and you see your next role after this being Marketing Director and want to get there in 2-3yrs, APPLY NOW!
Reference ID: HOM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Base Salary: Competitive Salary based on your experience and potential.